To operate smoothly and in a stress free environment (in so far as this is possible!) it is necessary to have the security of a well produced insurance policy provided by a knowledgeable insurance broker and underwritten by a financially strong underwriter.
Omar Insurance, through the Offices of BGi.uk, can provide that security.
Our Park Operator Insurance can be underwritten to include:
- Site operators liability insurance (Public Liability, Product Liability and Employer’s Liability)
- Insurance on stock for sale
- Insurance on hire fleet
- Property and infrastructure
- Commercial combined risks
- You can see all the options in our Policy Features.
Please provide your park details and one of our Omar Insurance representatives will contact you to discuss your insurance requirements.
- Public liability
- Products liability
- Employers liability
- Directors’ & officers’ liability
- Professional indemnity/errors and omissions
- Sales stock
- Fleet rental
Contents & Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Maintenance Equipment
- Fixtures, Fittings & All other contents
- Stock of food & general items for sle
- Stock of licensed drinks
Site owned Properties & Infrastructure
Consequential Losses and Business Interruption
Request a call back
Assisting your customers
As the Site operator, you’re in a position to help your customers choose the cover they need whilst also earning commission. We offer two options which enable parks to benefit from promoting Omar Insurance to their customers, each requiring differing levels of involvement.
By assisting your private owners to arrange the appropriate insurance for their park or leisure home, you improve the overall protection for your park whilst adding value to the service you provide. You can also earn commission on every Omar Insurance policy sold through you to a private owner on your park – or the “commission” can be used to discount the cost of insurance to your members.